Lobster Lovers ~ Spring Getaway Package
Come Sail into Spring and save 10% on this very popular Spring Getaway Package!!!
Water Views, Award-winning Hospitality & LOBSTER on the CT Shoreline!
Celebrate the return of Spring and Daylight Savings time while enjoying magnificent water views, award-winning hospitality, bountiful and delicious breakfasts overlooking the Niantic river and our marina, and a classic New England Lobster Dinner... nothing beats fresh lobster right off the boat!
We've done the planning ~ we've found the discounts ~ we've sought the lobster ... all at our great Sail into Spring - rate!
Not a Lobster Lover? Not a problem! Take your pick from the Flanders Fish Market and Restaurant's huge menu which also features a variety of steaks, chicken and pasta dishes ~ there's something for any Lover that doesn't like Lobster!
Our Lobster Lovers Spring Getaway Package is a 2-night package,
is valid from March 1 - May 12, 2016 and includes:
* Two-night stay at our Waterfront Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
* Two 1 1/4 pound Classic New England Lobster Dinners (or equivalent) at local favorite Flanders Fish Market & Restaurant
* Two tickets to your choice of admission to one popular attraction: Mystic Seaport or Mystic Aquarium.
* Two fireside candlelit breakfasts each morning overlooking our Marina
* Two large shopping outlets nearby ~ Discount coupons to Tanger and Clinton Premium Outlets
* Complimentary snacks and beverages
* Select Itineraries to explore our favorite local destinations with our personal recommendations for dining, shopping and sightseeing
* and Lodging tax is included
Complete Package Cost ranges from $420 - $669, depending on room and dates selected.
Book your room now and stay at the best - The Inn at Harbor Hill Marina - right on the Water!
Awarded "Best Water-View Inn" (in Connecticut) by Yankee Magazine
Awarded "Top 10 New England Bed and Breakfast" by TravelChannel.com
Awarded "Best of New England" by BedandBreakfast.com
3-Time "Golden Pineapple Award" Award Winner for Excellence in Tourism Service, Hospitality and Image
Back to Packages Summary Page